Representative Douglas takes great pride in helping his constituents with problems which can be resolved by state agencies. If you are a resident in State House District 78 and need help with a state agency, please feel free to fill out the form below. Please note: issues which involve the federal government, including Social Security, Veterans Affairs, and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), are best directed to those who represent our area in the U.S. Congress.

    I am seeking help for: (required)